- Cyclic Free Moog Vst Plugins
- Cyclic Free Moog Vst Synth
- Cyclic Free Moog Vst Plugin
- Cyclic Free Moog Vst Download
- Based on the Richard Brooks synthedit sources of “mogue”, this is a very nice VST emulation of the famous miniMoog synthesizer. It’s a Synthedit creation: It works for Windows and 32 bit VST hosts. You can also found a polyphonic version (MinimogueLuxus VST). The three oscillators are here, and the filter does the job.
- The best free VST's to download. Browse our ever growing library of free VST plugins to use in your productions.
- The Moog Factory in Asheville, NC has resumed production of the highly sought-after Moog 16 Channel Vocoder, an instrument which continuously analyzes the timbral characteristics of one sound (Program) and impresses these timbral characteristics upon a second signal (Carrier).
Nanoog should work in pretty much any DAW, including FL Studio, Ableton, Pro-Tools and Cubase. It's a great Moog-like virtual synth VST with more than meets.
The Minimoog ! one of the synth that had the biggest impact in history of synths.
This is a difficult task to emulate the moog sound with virtual synth, you have to take care of the electronic components and their characteristics.
Let’s start the dance :
1. MinimogueVA by Gunnar
Download and information : Gunnar archive site
Based on the Richard Brooks synthedit sources of “mogue”, this is a very nice VST emulation of the famous miniMoog synthesizer.
It’s a Synthedit creation : It works for Windows and 32 bit VST hosts.
You can also found a polyphonic version (MinimogueLuxus VST).
The three oscillators are here, and the filter does the job.
A simple arpeggiator is also a nice addition.
2. Model Mini by ElektroStudio
Info & download : http://www.elektrostudio.ovh.org/index.php?go=mini
A free VST that can stand for the “best free VST recreation of a Moog synth” title.
Sounds good, works for Windows (32 bit).
3. Freemoog by Cyclik
download now ! => http://spiritconspiracy.free.fr/spip.php?article14
Created with Synthedit, it sounds different than the two previous VST synths, but it sounds good.
And that’s all we want. It’s free, and works in all 32 bit VST host under Windows.
Cyclic Free Moog Vst Plugins
4 RA Mowg by Chris Anderson
RA Mowg VST
Emulation of a Minimoog model D. Created with synthedit. It’s not bad.
Cyclic Free Moog Vst Synth
5. ASynth by Antti.
download and test it : http://antti.smartelectronix.com/
Cyclic Free Moog Vst Plugin
It’s not really a Minimoog emulation, but with its two oscillators and the filter set on “MINI” , it does “Moog-ish sounds”. The quality is superior. Don’t forget to check out the Taurus emulation on the same site too !
ASynth VST is donationware, and still one of the best VSTi.
Cyclic Free Moog Vst Download
6. Minimoog+ by Synthfellow
Synthfellow Minimoog+ VST
Info : archive & download
This is an oooold VST plugin created with Synthedit about 10 years ago.
It has some playing/retrigger bugs, some parameters are not well “calibrated” and the presets don’t do it justice.
But with some tweaking, it can do nice leads and bass !
7. Prodigious by Synthescience
direct download + info
A good synthedit creation, it’s inspired by the legendary miniMoog, and it adds some interesting features : chorus + delay. You can modulate the filter, and there’s an arpegiator!