It acts on any channel, and when on, any cc assigned to increase/decrease transpose will be filtered. CC time blocker plugin: Some buggy midi controllers will send more than just a 127 and a 0 value when you don’t want, this is to prevent any clandestine cc to get thru, which otherwise would ruin, for example, tempo tapping. Get an overview of the smart transpose functionality in EZkeys. Find out how easily you can change chords, add color and how this amazing feature can add to. The 8 best free VST plugins for vocals in 2020. A vocal mixing secret before you go. Did you know that both Ableton and FL Studio has all the effects necessary for proper vocal mixing? It's true — within your DAW, you have access to everything you need to mix vocals to perfection. Downloading free VST Plugins is often not necessary to mix vocals.
The Pitch Shifter cleanly transpose a voice up and down, and has been optimized for voice. The Pitch Correction module brings an immediate robotic sound, while the Bitcrusheraddition softly add sparkles to the mix. Graillon is available as a VST 2.4 and Audio Unit plug-in for Mac and PC (32-bit & 64-bit).
Chordz is a VST plugin that allows you to trigger full chords by playing single notes. Each trigger note is associated with a separate chord. Each chord may consist of any number of notes. Play complicated chord progressions with one finger, with a MIDI keyboard or a drum-pad, or trigger chords from single notes added in your DAW's piano roll.
A chord can be set up to include individual notes spread out over several octaves (two octaves both below and above the octave of the trigger note). This means you can easily create chord inversions and other custom chord voicings, for example double certain notes, both above and below the root note. The chord suggestion feature suggests diatonic chords based on the selected scale and root note.
When 'easy mode' is enabled, you can play the chords in any scale using only the white keys, with 'C' always being the I chord. The black keys can then be used for chord variations (for example 'C#' to trigger a major seventh or ninth chord, while 'C' triggers a regular major chord).
The keyboard can be divided into three zones, one for playing chords, the other two (one below, and one above, the chord trigger zone) for playing single notes. Each zone can be independently transposed up or down by any number of octaves. This allows you to play chords with your left hand, while your right hand plays the melody.
Optionally, single notes outside the chord trigger zone can be forced to stay within the selected scale. When easy mode is enabled, it will follow the chord trigger setup (for example, if scale is set to F minor and a C note will produce a F minor chord, a C note outside the chord trigger zone will play a F note). This will ensure that you will always stay in key, and never hit a wrong note.
The plugin supports optional velocity scaling and randomization for each note of the chord. Another feature is the start and end delay (this can also be randomized), which can be used to, for example, emulate strumming or to create more unpredictable results (works great with sounds with a long attack and/or decay, such as pads or strings).
Chordz comes with more than 40 scale/chord templates, and a chord library with more than 50 chord types. You can add your own custom templates, and new chord types by editing the relevant text file. And you can, of course, customize the chords directly in the GUI.
Chordz can also work as an educational tool. You can use Chordz to better understand the various musical scales and corresponding chords, as well as to learn those scales and chords by following the visual guides on the plugin's virtual keyboards display.
Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10. VST2 compatible 32-bit or 64-bit host.
This plugin is free to use for commercial or non-commercial use, but is copyrighted and cannot be distributed without permission.
Download & Installation
Click 'Download', open the downloaded zip file and extract the dll file to your VST plugin folder (Chordz32.dll if you use a 32-bit host, or Chord.dll if you use a 64-bit host).
- Added 'Check for Update' command to main menu.
- Fixed: Sometimes crashed if multiple instances open in same project.
- Fixed: Info panel background flickering when updating text.
- Various minor fixes.
- Fixed some issues with hiDPI support.
- Fixed: Preview Chord feature did not work in Reaper.
- Fixed: Sometimes the preset panel closed when dragging the preset list scollbar with the mouse.
- Various minor fixes.
- Support for hiDPI displays. Select scaling (100%, 125%, 150%, 175%, 200%, or Auto) from the main menu.
- Now possible to enter a specific value by right-clicking a control and choosing 'Enter Value' from the popup menu, or simply by double-clicking the control.
- The current knob value is now shown below the knobs.
- Copy chord setup from one trigger note to another with copy/paste.
- You can now transpose the scale up or down a semitone at a time by clicking the two transpose buttons below the trigger keyboard.
- Increased max length of chord ID from 6 to 12 characters.
- Easier to select middle knob value with a MIDI hardware controller (can be selected with both MIDI CC value 63 and 64).
- Now possible to turn off confirmation dialog box when applying a new template (unselect Confirm Apply from the main menu).
- Possible to change the data folder location containing the settings and preset files with a shortcut file.
- Fixed: GUI issues when Windows 10 app scaling was set to 'System (Enhanced)' for non-hiDPI hosts.
- Various minor fixes and enhancements.
- Fixed: Dialog boxes shown behind plugin window in Reaper if plugin window was pinned ('stay on top').
- Fixed: Poly Aftertouch and Program Change midi messages not passed through plugin.
Free Transpose Vst Software
- Fixed: Problem highlighting keys in virtual keyboard when looping was enabled.
- Fixed: Problem automating Start/End Delay Random parameters.
- Fixed: Plugin would crash/plugin window not display on some Windows installations.
- Fixed: Problem setting parameter values with mouse in Ableton and Bitwig.
Free Transpose Vst Plugin
Free Transpose Vst Keyboard
- First release.