- Angelic Vibes Free Trap Presets For NI Massive This powerful collection of 100 presets will boost your audio arsenal with something serious. We’ve designed this selection with super heavy sounds that have all your synth needs covered: Thick bass, crystal clear bells, powerful synth.
- Uphoria VSTSave over 50% on the popular plugin Uphoria. This sale won't last long so act fast before it's too late!Learn More NEO Multi-EffectsPrice.
- Image-Line Wasp Presets by Joel Bisson. SimSynth free presets pack by FLStudiomusic.com. Image-Line Sakura Presets by Joel Bisson. 500 FREE FL Studio VST Presets by Psionic Games. And there you have it. Enough presets for anything and everything FL Studio. Don't forget if you have FL Studio 20 you get the awesome synth FLEX for free and presets.
- Search results showing free effect VST Plugins, VST3 Plugins, Audio Units Plugins (AU), AAX Plugins and Rack Extension Plugins for Windows and MacOS. The results are sorted by most popular with KVR members (Data from MyKVR 'Favorites' Group).
Link to the original post: https://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4961
Note: this is not a list about which are the best VSTs or samples but only about which are the best sites where you guys can find it. If you want i will make that list later, let me know. Also this is all about freebies like the original, so don't post cracked materials.
Here's the list:
http://99sounds.org/ (Sound Effects, Drum Samples and VSTs)
https://bedroomproducersblog.com (VSTs and Samples)
https://www.producerspot.com/free-downloads (VSTs and Samples)
https://www.ghosthack.de/ (EDM Samples)
https://sonniss.com/gameaudiogdc2016/ (FX Chiptune Samples 2016)
https://sonniss.com/gameaudiogdc2017/ (FX Chiptune Samples 2017)
http://tytel.org/helm/ (VST, it’s not present on site like vst4free)
https://www.flstudiomusic.com/ (Samples, Soundfonts, VSTs & Presets)
https://rekkerd.org/90-free-clap-samples-by-funkybot/ (Clap Samples)
https://beatproduction.net/ (Samples & VSTs, not all free)
https://www.reaper.fm/reaplugs/ (ReaPlug VSTs)
https://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1200140/ (Orchestral HQ Soundfonts)
https://www.kvraudio.com/kvr-developer- ... dc16-12730 (VSTs)
http://veryrandomstreams.blogspot.com/2 ... -free.html (Synth1 Presets)
https://xclusive-audio.com/newsletter/ (Hip-Hop Samples)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0t3nl7tvt4x0x ... 1.zip?dl=0# (Poleroyd’s ZinAddSubFX Dubstep Presets)
http://sonic.supermaailma.net/plugins (Sonic Anomaly VST effects, really cool for me)
https://www.native-instruments.com/en/s ... t-plugins/ (Native Instruments Free VSTs)
http://www.dontcrack.com/freeware/softw ... p-effects/ (VST effects)
http://www.dontcrack.com/freeware/softw ... struments/ (VST instruments)
https://hiphopmakers.com/category/music ... nstruments (VSTs)
https://www.producerloops.com/Download- ... -Download/ (Samples)
http://www.schristiancollins.com/generaluser.php (A good all instruments soundfont)
http://virtualplaying.com/virtual-playing-orchestra/ (Virtual Playing Orchestra HQ samples, just add reverb to make it more real)
http://freepats.zenvoid.org/ (Soundfonts and PATs)
https://woolyss.com/chipmusic-plugins.php (Chiptune VSTs)
http://www.vipzone-samples.com/ (Samples, only vocals need attributions)
http://kontaktlibraries.com (VSTs and Samples, not much)
P.S: Some of these ask email or registration, also some sites like dsk or other are not mentioned because their plugins are present on vst4free and other sites.
I hope this could help!
Sonoris – Dither 188.8.131.52 VST, VST3, RTAS, AAX, AU WIN.OSX x86 x64; Westwood Instruments – Upright Felt Piano (KONTAKT) Submission Audio – Punk Bass (KONTAKT) Image-Line – FL Studio Producer Edition + Signature Bundle v184.108.40.2069 x86 x64 PROBLEM Fixed; TBProAudio – DSEQ 1.3.0 VST, VST3, RTAS, AAX x86 x64.
VST plugins are virtual instruments and audio effects for your digital audio workstation.
There are literally hundreds of free VST plugins online nowadays, and finding good ones takes time. To help you focus on making music instead of testing audio plugins, we listed the best free VSTs for your music studio.
Scroll down to browse the VST plugins based on their category. Each category page features the best free virtual instruments and effects for a specific music production task. Welcome to the internet’s most up-to-date directory of freeware VST plugins.
The categories are updated with the latest free plugins multiple times per year. Be sure to check back from time to time and keep your free VST plugin collection up to date!
Free VST Plugins Directory
Free VST Effects
Freeware effects in VST plugin format:
- Autotune – Free alternatives to Antares Auto-Tune.
- Bitcrusher – An extensive collection of freeware bitcrushers.
- Chorus – A selection of the best free chorus effects.
- Compressor – Dynamic range compressor VST plugins.
- Compressor (Multiband) – A collection of multi-band compressor effects.
- Compressor (Sidechain) – A collection of compressor effects with sidechain input.
- Delay/Echo – Add depth to your mix with these excellent freeware delay effects.
- Distortion – Distort and saturate your audio with these freeware plugins.
- EQ (Graphic) – Free graphic equalizers in VST format.
- EQ (Linear-Phase) – Linear-phase equalizers in the VST plugin format.
- EQ (Parametric) – Standard parametric equalizers for mixing and mastering purposes.
- Filter – A collection of filtering effects.
- Flanger – Free flanger VST effects.
- Gate (Noise Gate) – Freeware VST plugins for removing noise from recordings.
- Granulator – A collection of granular effects to really mess up your audio.
- Guitar Amp – Large collection of virtual guitar amplifier VST plugins.
- Guitar Cab (coming soon)
- Limiter – Free limiter effects for mastering and mixing.
- Phaser – The best free phaser plugins.
- Reverb – Algorithmic reverb VST plugins.
- Reverb (Convolution) – Convolution reverb VSTs.
- Saturation (Console/Tape/Tube) – Get a warmer sound using free saturation tools.
- Stereo Enhancer – Enhance the stereo separation in your mix with these freeware effects.
- Transient Shaper – Make the drums more prominent in a mix with these free transient shapers.
- Vocoder – Become the next Daft Punk with these vocoder free VST plugins.
Free VST Instruments
A selection of free virtual instruments in VST plugin format:
- Drum Machine/Synth – Instruments for synthesizing and sequencing drum sounds.
- Organ – A collection of free organ instruments in VSTi plugin format.
- Piano (Acoustic) – Free VST plugins that emulate acoustic pianos.
- Piano (Electric) – Virtual instruments that emulate electric keyboards.
- Sampler – The best freeware VST plugins for audio samples.
- Sound Module/Workstation – A round-up of virtual instruments that function as romplers.
- SoundFont Player – If you’re feeling old school, load your old SF2 files with these free plugins.
- String Machine – A collection of string ensemble instruments. Jean Michel Jarre will love these!
- Synthesizer – Best free synthesizer VST plugins.
- Synthesizer (Retro) – Emulated vintage synthesizers.
Free VST Utilities
Other useful freeware VST plugins:
- Arpeggiator – A collection of freeware arpeggiator VST plugins.
- Oscilloscope – Free oscilloscope tools.
- Spectrum Analyzer – Visualize your mix with these freeware spectrum analyzers.
- Step Sequencer – Sequence your virtual instruments with these freeware step sequencers.
VST Host Applications
A selection of free audio editors, digital audio workstations, and other applications that host VST plugins:
- Audio Editing Software – Audio editing programs that can host VST plugins.
- Beat Making Software – Make beats on your computer.
- Digital Audio Workstations – The best free DAW software.
- Free Recording Software – Record high-quality audio with these free tools.
- Mastering Software – Freely downloadable VST plugins for mastering.
- Music Production Software – The best free music-making tools for beginners.
- Video Editing Software – Edit your music videos for free.
- VST Host Applications – Directory of VST plugin hosts for music production and live performance.
An archive of free VST plugins that are not supported anymore. These freeware plugins are hosted on BPB with the permission of their developers.
If you’re a software developer interested in hosting your VST plugins on Bedroom Producers Blog’s servers, feel free to get in touch!
What Are VST Plugins?
In case you’ve never used VST plugins before, chances are you’re facing a question. What are VST plugins?
A VST plugin is a software-based audio effect or a virtual instrument intended for use in a host program that supports Virtual Studio Technology. Most digital audio workstations nowadays can load VST and VST3 plugins.
VST plugins are used to expand a virtual music studio, much like how hardware effects and instruments are utilized in a real studio. There are literally thousands of VST plugins available for free download on the web.
In fact, there are so many free VST plugins on the market that one can waste hours downloading and testing them instead of making music. For this reason, we have created the free VST directory to help music producers find the right tools more quickly.
The acronym VST stands for Virtual Studio Technology. Introduced by Steinberg in 1996, the Virtual Studio Technology and VST plugins made a massive impact on the way we produce music today. The technology allows music producers to expand their digital audio workstation with third-party audio effects and virtual instruments.
How To Use A VST Plugin?
Now you know what a VST plugin is. But how can you use VST plugins to make music?
You will need a VST plugin host. That is a software program capable of loading VST plugins.
Choosing the right audio software and learning to use it properly will ensure an efficient workflow when producing music. Therefore, make sure to familiarize yourself with the software available in your VST plugin folder. No one wants to use a complex plugin for the first time during a critical mixing session.
Step 1: VST Host
First of all, you need to choose the right VST host or digital audio workstation. The decision to use freeware or commercial music production software is up to you and your budget.
The first thing to keep in mind when choosing your DAW is the workflow. Is the interface intuitive? Does the control layout seem logical to you? Does the application provide all the recording and mixing features you’ll require? And most importantly, can it host VST plugins?
The best free digital audio workstations right now are Tracktion 7 and Cakewalk by BandLab. Both applications can load VST plugins.
Step 2: Downloading Free VST plugins
Now that you’ve picked your DAW, you’re all set to start building your collection of free VST plugins.
Always go for quality instead of quantity. The biggest mistake people make when discovering the world of free VST plugins is to download hundreds of VSTs and to hoard them on the hard drive. This is bad for your workflow, and it will slow down your productivity.
Rtr Free Vst Presets Vst
Imagine that your DAW is a real-world studio. Would you be able to make music in a room cluttered with hundreds of dusty instruments, effects, broken tapes, disconnected audio cables, and other gear that no one will ever use? You don’t want such a mess in your virtual studio, either.
Stay organized when choosing your virtual instruments and effects. This page is a great place to start because we listed only the best freeware VST plugins in each category.
What you need is a small but versatile collection of audio software that will cover all of your music production needs.
Take the time to examine the plugins on offer and keep only the ones that you really need. Keep your mixing toolbox lightweight and efficient. Limit yourself to no more than three virtual compressors, equalizers, synthesizers, etc. Install only the tools that best suit your workflow and learn how to use them. Read the manuals, watch the video tutorials, and spend some time experimenting with your free VST plugins.
Step 3: Staying up to date
Finally, keep your plugins up to date. Developers often release updated versions of their freeware plugins, which include essential bug fixes and additional features. Keep an eye on our news section to stay informed about the latest updates of popular VST plugins. Also, consider subscribing to our email newsletter to receive the latest freeware news straight to your email inbox.
If you’re looking for even more freeware plugins for your DAW, check out the massive database over at KVR Audio.
Rtr Free Vst Presets Download
Updated on November 13th, 2020.