The dream synthesizer did not seem to exist: a wavetable synthesizer with a truly high-quality sound, visual and creative workflow-oriented interface to make creating and altering sounds fun instead of tedious, and the ability to “go deep” when desired - to create / import / edit / morph wavetables, and manipulate these on playback in real-time.
- Vst Plugin Serum Fx Plugin
- Vst Plugin Serum Fx Plugins
- Vst Plugin Serum Fx Smoothing
- Vst Plugin Serum Fx 5.1
Xfer Records Serum is a wavetable synthesizer with a high-quality sound, visual and creative workflow-oriented interface, with an integrated wavetable editor for creating your own unique wavetable sets. Serum has a Wavetable editor built right in- you can create your own wavetables in a variety of ways.
The dream synthesizer didn’t seem to exist: a wavetable synthesizer with high-quality sound, a workflow-oriented visual and creative interface to make sound creation and alteration fun rather than tedious, and the ability to to “drill down” when desired, to create / import / edit / transform wavetables and manipulate them in real time playback. Ableton Live Suite v10.1.25 Full version For Windows Free Download
Xfer Records Serum Detailed Feature:
- YOUR OWN AUDIO / CREATE CUSTOM WAVES WITH EASE: Serum has a built-in wavetable editor where you can create your own wavetables in various ways. Import audio directly from audio files: Serum has a variety of methods and options to analyze the audio and divide it into individual waveforms.
- ULTRA CLEAN OSCILLATORS: Wavetable playback requires digital resampling to reproduce different frequencies. Without considerable care and a lot of number calculations, this process will create audible artifacts. Artifacts mean that you are (perhaps unknowingly) saturating your mix with unwanted tones / frequencies. Many popular wavetable synthesizers are surprisingly bad at suppressing artifacts.
- MODULATION – WORK THE WAY YOU WANT: The modulation system allows you to drag and drop connections between mod sources and destinations. Do you want an LFO that controls a filter cutoff? Just drag the LFO title onto the Cut Knob. This LFO-> Filter connection will now also appear in the Mod Matrix.
- WAVETABLE HANDLING IN REAL TIME: In addition to moving through the set of wavetables (up to 256 make up a single oscillator), you can manipulate the waveform in a separate real-time process called Warp. This allows FM / AM / RM / Oscillator Sync and many other ways to modify the waveform, including “Remap” modes, a graphics editor for drawing your own custom table manipulations.
- TYPES OF FILTERS: The serum includes all the filter types found in LFOTool, plus some new ones. Flangers, Phasers, and Comb filters, all of which can keep track of the musical note you play. Dual filter types allow you to control or transform between filter types. Get creative with outliers for filters like downsampling, or unique filter types found nowhere before, like the dirty-sounding French LPF.
- INTEGRATED EFFECTS SUITE: An effects rack with 10 effect modules lets you take your sound to the finish line inside Serum. The effects can be reordered to any configuration you want. Virtually all effect parameters are also available as modulation destinations. This is especially useful for monophonic synth sounds. For example, apply an LFO to control the size of the reverb or wet / dry, or the speed to control the amount of distortion.
- ADVANCED UNISON: Serum will let you stack a single oscillator to use up to 16 voices. Each of the wavetable oscillators have a number of unison advanced parameters. Stack settings allow for note (e.g. octave) layering to get a fuller sound for a single note-press. Set the unison voices to all have their unique waveform at once with the Unison WT Pos setting, or have them all skewed in a different way with the unison Warp control. A variety of unison tuning modes per-oscillator let you get the stack sound blooming or swarming like you want.
Features of Xfer Serum:
- Create and process waveforms using formula functions
- So, you can import the sound, and once the sound is imported, you have the options to analyze the sound to separate it into waveforms.
- It can convert between different wavetables using standard linear interpolation or harmonic/spectral transformation.
- An impressive wavetable synthesizer with a creative interface for the workflow to create and modify very high-quality sound, visuals and sound.
- You have a wavetable editor where you can create your own wavetables in different ways.
- [OS]: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- [RAM]: 1 GB of RAM required.
- [HDD]: 1 GB of free space required.
- [CPU]: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
- CPU with SSE2
- Windows 7 SP1, or Mac OS X 10.6 or greater
- VST2.4 , AU or AAX compatible host software.
Serum comes with over 450 presets, 144 wavetables.
Available as VST, AU, AAX both 32 and 64bit.
How to Download?
Click on below Download Now button This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Xfer Records Serum & Serum. This would be working perfectly fine with compatible version of Windows.
Xfer Records Serum + FX v1.30b1
Serum 1.30b1 – Advanced Wavetable Synthesizer
After 3 years in development, Xfer Records has at last released its eagerly awaited wavetable synthesiser SERUM, and, thanks to its truly high-quality sound, it quickly gained popularity among the vast majority of electronic musicians. Its visual and creative workflow-oriented interface to make creating and altering sounds easy and fun instead of tiresome. You can create / edit / import / morph wavetables, and manipulate these on playback in real-time.
Serum v1.30b1 (May 25 2020)
Fix: preference: Limit Polyphony to one of any note number was causing a filter click on new/stolen note
Fix: SerumFX was latching on stop which could cause LFOs to become offset
Fix: Some on-screen help tooltips were displaying the wrong tip information
Fix: Flip Vertical was moving LFO Bus modulation assignments
Fix: Remove Modulations context menu item was not removing LFO Points on Windows
Fix: Alt key was not reacting on AAX Windows
Fix: In 1.29b9, graph curve handles were not drawing on X-Shaper / Remap graphs
Fix: Adjusting LFO 5-8 rate with notes playing was not reacting until new note
Fix: Updated Mix/Level image artwork
Serumv1.29b9(May 23 2020)
– Fix: Typing entry values for the new FX level knobs was responding in percentages instead of the dB range
– Fix: Drag modulators to LFO graph was flickering in some OS/DAW combinations
– Fix: Drag modulators to exactly LFO point (instead of X Y) was assigning (to another point) when it should do nothing
– Fix: typing negative values setting LFO rate in Hz mode would get accepted in some situations
– Fix: changing the preset browser filters/search could leave the previous row location in the list selected.
– Fix: modulated icon on numeric controls not drawing the indicator greyed when the mod source was unfocused
– Add: Improvements to LFO drag to point handling + cosmetics
– Add: Remove LFO modulation points checks if the bus is no longer used by points, and if so, removes the bus mod matrix entries
– Fix: remove point modulation mentioned above
– FIx: potential memory leak in bitmap loading additional memory footprint reduction
– Fix: potential issue in compressor circuit on preset load
– Fix: using “(no category)” filter in preset browser was not displaying presets
– Fix: wrong assignment for single LFO curve via right-click on Windows
– Fix: right-click pop-up menu for LFO points was offset if zoom not 100%
– Add: SerumFX now reloads oscillator states from songs (external load / not presets loaded internally).
Serum v1.29b7(May 18 2020)
Vst Plugin Serum Fx Plugin
– New: LFO Point modulation
Right-click (ctrl-click MacOS) on a point in the LFO Graph, you will see “Modulate X” and Modulate Y” options on the pop-up menu.
You will then see a list of (in use) LFO Busses plus one empty one (e.g. you only see “LFO Bus 1” only when starting a new preset) followed by a list of Mod Sources.
By selecting a mod source, you are Creating a Matrix assignment (Selected Mod Source -> LFO Bus) and also the point association (e.g. point X axis->LFO Bus).
The busses allow for multiple points to be controlled by a single Matrix assignment/depth.
You can e.g. drag-select multiple points and assign them to the same bus.
– New: drag-export last played note as wav file.
Vst Plugin Serum Fx Plugins
You should see a waveform icon appear when mousing over the very top-left of Serum’s window (top-left corner of SERUM logo).
Drag this to the DAW, it records the last played note+velo+duration to a file (Serum Presets/Renders/).
This is a replaying of the note, so the result is like playing the note again (e.g. will not be literally identical in sound if random or BPM-sync features are enabled).
Please note: you are creating audio files on your hard disk by using this feature (they don’t ‘magically’ get created in the DAW project, that would be nice if it were technically possible), so management of these files is up to you. Serum does not use them directly itself, but if you drag it to your DAW, your DAW may now be referencing this file. If you drag a lot you will end up with a lot of audio files in the Renders folder, so you may want to consider file management techniques (e.g. relocate or consolidate if using in a project) ahead of time. You can alt-click the drag export button to open the Renders folder in the OS.
– New: Hi resolution resampling of Serum’s skin bitmaps on Windows (gets macOS resampling quality).
Vst Plugin Serum Fx Smoothing
Since this is heavy computation (slow), to speed up opening Serum, the resized images get cached (%APPDATA%XferSerum) of the last set skin+zoom size. So Serum will resize slower when setting the zoom to a new setting, or selecting a new skin, but if you save the size and/or skin as the default(s) in the SERUM logo menu, then opening should be faster than ever on subsequent openings of the window.
– New: automation parameters for the 8 LFO Rise, LFO Delay controls – these controls were not automatable in the DAW previously.
– New: Level Trim controls for the effect modules
Clicking on the MIX switch on any effect mix knob will expose a modulatable level parameter, to attenuate or boost the output from any effect. This can be useful for attenuating the effect chain level to e.g. match Direct Out oscillators, or gating/muting sound as well as boosting (e.g. in front of distortion for more drive).
Vst Plugin Serum Fx 5.1
– New: velocity (click Y location) to clicking the onscreen piano keyboard
– New: “init all LFOs” to main menu
– Fix: when at 110% zoom, tooltip numbers were drawing overlapped on adjusting AHDSR controls modulation depth popup value (note: it is likely there are similar value-display issues to locate and fix)
– Fix: manual value entry on distortion Q below 0.1 would crash
– Fix: better browser support for nested folders, truncated text in the preset filters when using Sort by Location
– Fix: polyphony limit handling / released notes were getting priority over held notes in some situations.